FLEXY NESTS: A NATURAL WAY TO LAY
The nest FLEXY is a great nest : this is the opinion of many farmers who use them successfully for years.
The nest is designed to be comfortable for the hens and make egg collection efficient and safe.
ADVANTAGES OF FLEXY NESTS
- Less work;
- Less eggs laid on the ground;
- Cleaner eggs;
- Less breakages;
- More covenience.
The main feature are:
- FLEXY groups nests are of 2 meters length and available in one, two, three or four tiers; every nest is available in two measures: 25 or 28 centimeters wide.
- Specially designed basket is removable and comfortable: invites the hens to lay.
- The structure of the perforated latex basket provides good ventilation and helps to keep the nest clean.
- The dust is collected in the tray beneath the plastic support.
- The egg collection channel is 20 cm wide with cover sheets wich protects from the problem of dirty eggs.
- The hinged wooden perches allows the closing of the nests.
- The nests can be located either on the walls or arranged in the center or back to back.
- Possibility of raising the nests by winch for easy cleaning.
- In nests with the legs, the possibility of closing by means of a lower sheet.
- An optional red plastic curtain can be supplied to shade the nest in houses with natural lights.
- Egg collection with niagara table to be installed at the most convenience. Egg collection can be controlled. Collecting table suitable for single nests or in configuration back to back.
- Egg belt drive with rubber rollers and belt tensioners.
- Brush for cleaning returning egg belt.
- Egg collector is delivered already assembled. Nests are no assembled on sites.